On the 3rd of November 2016, the world famous Energy Live conference will take place at the Barbican Centre in London. This year, we are proud to announce that Lightsource is attending Energy Live 2016, the theme of which is “Keep Calm and Brexit!”. As always, the conference will focus on the vital questions affecting those managing, buying and procuring energy, with the added aspect of exploring the full implications of our historic decision to quit the EU, and what it could mean for your business or organisation and the wider energy world.
Nick Boyle, CEO of Lightsource, will join the CEOs of SSE and UK Power Networks, the MD of British Gas Business and the board director of National Grid for a main panel discussion – Powering your business through Brexit. Beginning at 10.15am in the Auditorium, the session will focus on ways for businesses to secure supply and manage costs as we exit the EU.
Energy Live 2016 promises to be the biggest conference yet, with over 600 energy professionals, an incredible range of stalls, exhibitors, seminars, policy clinics, technology zones and more. Sign up now for a chance to experience the following:
• Content and case studies for energy professionals
• The Flexible Power Zone – a special area for all things demand side management
• The Energy Arena – meet with leading experts from energy end users for tips and advice
• Panels on Brexit, the effects on the energy sector and the future of nuclear power
• Topical seminars – subjects include energy strategy and on-site generation energy savings
Lightsource will also have a stand in the Network Live Zone, so drop by to discuss all of the change going on in the market at the moment, as well as the opportunities this creates.
We hope to see you there!