Lightsource bp is committed to developing and operating all its solar projects to the highest standards for the entire lifespan of the project – before, during and after construction. In that regard, we are committed to ensuring compliance with the Australian Standard on Customer satisfaction – Guidelines for complaints handling on organisations ISO 10002:2006.
How we handle your comments and feedback
- You can register your comments about a specific project via the projects page on the Lightsourcebp.com website.
- Lightsource bp maintains a register to enable it to track and respond to feedback and ultimately improve its standards.
- The project register is developed in accordance with the Lightsource bp Code of Conduct and is available to view publicly to ensure transparency of the process.
- Lightsource bp will acknowledge receipt of any feedback within 24 hours by email and expect a formal response within 10 working days of the acknowledgement.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, you should contact us again and we will review the decision.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the relevant entity in your region:
EWON (Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW)
EWOQ (Energy & Water Ombudsman QLD)
EWOSA (Energy & Water Ombudsman SA)
EWOWA (Energy & Water Ombudsman WA)
EWOV (Energy & Water Ombudsman Victoria)
Energy Ombudsman Tasmania