We are looking for a Green Field Developer to join our growing international team. This role will focus on the market in Italy so is only suitable for someone based in Italy and speak Italian fluently.
Purpose of the role
To generate business, develop sites and carry out supplementary tasks to ensure that the Business Development (projects) team reach their set targets.
Duties and responsibilities
• To engage positively and network within the farming and landowning communities to bring new opportunities
• To identify suitable sites for solar park development and successfully negotiate the acquisition of land with landowners and agents
• Establish relationships with landowners and introducers who have been in receipt of promotional materials from our marketing department through a mixture of cold and warm calling.
• Manage the pipeline of early stage projects through exclusivity into Option involving Development Managers and internal legal team where necessary
• Ensure new business opportunities are pursued to their maximum potential
• Assist the Business Development and Senior Development Manager by carrying out supporting activities when needed
• To understand company strategies and develop business and business practices accordingly
• To work with the Development team and other departments to improve efficiency via such tools as CRM